Rent to Own/Lease to Own
See Our Hampton Roads and Surrounding areas Rent To Own Homes Before Anyone Else!
We acquire houses every month from homeowners who need to sell for one reason or another. Often times we remodel the homes to bring them up to date and up to insanely great shape for a new rent to own tenant / buyer like yourself to move into.
The types of houses we tend to offer on our Hampton Roads and Surrounding areas Rent To Own Home Program include…
- 2 bedroom – 4 bedroom homes
- 1,400 – 2,500 square feet
- Updated kitchens and bathrooms
- Often times many upgrades
Each rent to own house is different, so there’s definitely the perfect rent to own house out there for you.
How Does A Rent To Own / Lease Option Work Anyway?
A rent-to-own (also known as a lease/option) agreement might be right for you!
It’s easier than you think – and we can help.
The rent to own process is really pretty straightforward.
Step 1: Submit your info on this website to create a FREE account and let us know the type of house you’re looking for.
Step 2: We’ll look at your situation, the type of property you’re looking for, and show you your rent-to-own options here in Hampton Roads and Surrounding areas.
Step 3: View the local Hampton Roads and Surrounding areas homes that fit what you’re looking for.
Plus, as we acquire new properties each month, as long as you’re on our Rent To Own / Lease Option List, you’ll get email alerts with the latest properties available.
Why Rent To Own A Hampton Roads and Surrounding areas Home?
There are a lot of benefits of a rent to own agreement on your next Hampton Roads and Surrounding areas home!
In the Hampton Roads and Surrounding areas, lots of smart people are using rent to own agreements as a way to get the home of their dreams without having to qualify for a bank loan right away.
In the past few years, banks have been very tight on their lending criteria. Most people who use a rent to own agreement want a few years to get ready to qualify.
Here are a few more reasons to use a rent-to-own agreement:
- Try before you buy! You get to live in your rented home before you actually purchase it, allowing you to make sure it’s actually your dream home. If you don’t like the house, you don’t have to complete the purchase.
- Own without great credit or a big down payment. You can start feeling like a homeowner right away while saving up and improving your credit.
- Privacy. You’re not listed as the purchaser on any public records until the closing takes place, giving you years of privacy.
- Profit from home appreciation right away. Often, homes in Suffolk are worth more on the day of the purchase than the price that you’re paying! This can be huge money.
- Move in fast. Since you don’t have to wait for a mortgage, you can often move in right away – and get started living a new life in the home of your dreams!
So don’t wait!